Pain Management Clinic
What is the Pain Management Clinic?¿
It is a place where, in a multidisciplinary way, it serves people with complicated, painful, acute and chronic processes, usually referred by physicians, focusing on quality of life and functional recovery.
- Postoperative pain in complex cases, (Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery).
- Acute postoperative pain in patients with pre-existing painful conditions.
- Non-surgical acute pain (post-hepatic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia).
- Acute Traumatic Pain (Patient with rib fractures).
- Chronic nonmalignant pain (myofascial pain syndrome, fibromyalgia, bone pain, headache, migraine).
- Chronic Pain of malignant origin (cancer).
- Terminal Palliative Patient Care.
The professionals of the Pain Management Clinic give special emphasis to the multidisciplinary management and the functional recovery of patients, always individualizing each treatment.
Who are the experts?
A group of doctors with specific training in Pain Management and Palliative Care. They are usually Anesthesiologists with a sub-specialization in pain management.
These professionals are supported by nurses and doctors in the area of physical medicine and rehabilitation, Neurology - Neurosurgery, Oncology and Radiotherapy, among others.